Over the past three years, the term “social selling” has been very controversial, mainly because there are so many definitions or perceptions of what “social selling” is or what it achieves. It’s no secret that digital is transforming the way B2B sales happens. It’s affecting the buyer, seller, customer service, and everyone inside of the organization. I’ve [...]
- Why Sales Is Confused Today and What to Do About It
- 7 Key Components To Produce Social Selling ROI At Scale
- How Sales Can Leverage Social to Get Visible, Valuable, & Connected to Buying Committee
- Why Creation Agency Is Going All In On YouTube… #CreationLife WTH?
- What Sales Should Be Doing with Their Time on Social Media